Ross and Sarah talk about “HATERS”, their own personal ones and the culture in general. One thing is true…there will always be conflict, so therefore there will always be haters.
A Hater: n. A negative or critical person
A person that simply cannot be happy for another person’s success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person. Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy.
1. You have haters because you improved.
2. You have haters because you surpassed people.
3. People passed on you so now they hate you.
4. You weren’t supposed to become anything.
5. You stepped away from the nonsense. Haters didn’t.